Huntington Police Blotter: A man steals someone’s bank account
HUNTINGTON, NY – These are recent arrests made in the Huntington area from March 13-19.
The Suffolk County Police Department released the following information. All charges are charges and do not imply guilt.
- John Clemenza, 46, of Glendale, punched a man in the head and face and knocked him to the ground on Artisan Avenue in Huntington on March 10, police said. Clemenza knew the man, police said. He was arrested and charged with third-degree assault with intent to cause bodily harm on March 19.
- Krista Sewell, 29, of Melville, used a hammer to smash the windshield of a 2020 Volkswagen parked in the parking lot of the USA Gas Station on Main Street in Huntington on March 11, police said. She was arrested and charged with second-degree criminal mischief on March 18.
- Sean Flaherty, 40, of Winfield Park, made a withdrawal from someone else’s bank account using a fraudulent driving license at Valley Bank in East Farmingdale on March 11, police said. Flaherty also had a fake Capital One bank card, police said. He was arrested in Huntington and charged with two counts of fourth-degree grand larceny: value of property over $1,000 and two counts of second-degree possession of a counterfeit instrument on March 15.
Find out what’s happening in Huntingtonwith free real-time Patch updates.
To request removal of your name from an arrest report, submit these required elements for [email protected]
- Be respectful. It is a space for friendly local exchanges. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your answers stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Rules.